Freitag, 9. Oktober 2015

Create a Smile - Calling All Stampers - Application

Hello my dear ones,

Create a Smile is having a Design-Team-Call
to be the November Guest Designer!
 
http://createasmilestamps.blogspot.de/2015/09/calling-all-stampers-november-guest.html
 
For my Card I've used the cute Surfer Pingu digi-stamp!


The image is colored with copics!
The text stamp is from Lili of the Valley - Sentiments to Fit Scroll. 
I think the text fits the card well, as I really would love the be
a Guest Designer at Create a Smile! 
And hope that I can follow my dream!
The stars are made with the pink Faltkarten inkpad
and a stencil from Memory Box.
The text and the pinguin are put on 3D-Foam-Pads...


Product List that I used:

Stamps:
Digi-Stamp - Create a Smile - Surfer Pingu
Lili of the Valley - Sentiments to Fit Scroll

Dies & Punches:
Stampin' Up - Eckenabrunder
Stampin' Up - Fähnchen
Najlepši par - Stitched Circles

Stencils:
Memory Box - Stars Starry Nights

Ink:
Memento - Tuxedo Black
Faltkarten - pink

Copics:
C7, C5, C3
E0000
YR15, YR16
R81, R83, R85
BG23, BG34, BG49


Thanx for Stopping by!
Hugs Elchi
xxx

Kommentare:

  1. Love the bright colours and cute penguin on this card Elchi xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh wow, this color combination is just so beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you - actually love this color combo!

      Löschen
  3. Awww, such a cute card! I love it!
    Hugs xx

    AntwortenLöschen

Please leave a comment!