Sonntag, 4. Mai 2014

Gute Besserungs-Karte mit Lelo-Schnecke

Huhu ihr Lieben,

und hier folgt auch schon die nächste Gute-Besserungskarte, dieses Mal aus quietschig bunten Papierresten von Stampin'Up! Und mit meinem ersten Lelo-Schneckchen...


Wie findet ihr die Karte?
Ist das Schneggi nicht niedlich?!
Ich liebe diese Schnecken-Stempel von Lelo-Design!!!


Product list that I used:

Stamps:
Lelo-Design - Schnecke mit Teebeutel
AEH-Design - Textstempel

Dies & Punches:
Sizzix- Circle
Spellbinders - Classic Scalloped Circles Large

Ink:
Memento - Rich Cocoa (for image)
Memento - Tuxedo Black (for text)

Embossing:
Frán-tage Embossing Enamel - Chunky White
Cardstock:
Stampin'Up - Jade
Stampin'Up - Calypso
Thanx for stopping by!
Hugs Elchi

Kommentare:

  1. sehr süß deine Karte, wunderschön

    LG
    Michaela

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Just love the spring colours of this card, thank you so much for following me, of course I will follow a fellow cat lover, especially when she is creative as well. I will also stop by much more often from now on, hugs, Marion PS I can read German, so you can respond if you want in German anytime :), give cuddles to your cat and I wish you good luck with my candy

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey, thanx so much!

      I'm sorry but I cannot cuddle a sweet cat... Coz I don't have one anymore :( Only got a dog who likes cats, but they're often too frightened of him. But I'll cuddle the kitten of a friend soon ;)

      Löschen
  3. Eine schöne und lustige Karte. LG Melli

    AntwortenLöschen

Please leave a comment!